Simmer's Garden
My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! QydjrI1You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our X page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to all our Simmer's Gardeners with a birthday this month! We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Winter Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Blessed Resurrection DaySun Apr 14, 2024 5:03 pmCindaLove
Blessed Good FridayFri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For March 29, 2024Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 pmCindaLove
saying helloWed Jan 03, 2024 2:21 amBBdoll3
Happy New Year!Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:42 pmCindaLove
Merry Christmas!Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:17 pmCindaLove
Malaysia Whitley Black Widow ChallengeWed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 pmNancy01905
Daily Prayer For September 13, 2023Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:59 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For September 12, 2023Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:11 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For September 11, 2023Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:13 pmCindaLove
Just Dropping in to say, "Hello!"Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:33 pmBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For May 14, 2023Mon May 29, 2023 2:40 pmpoppy
Back after another HiatusFri May 26, 2023 11:39 pmBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For May 4, 2023Sun May 07, 2023 5:47 pmCindaLove
Fresh California Orange CakeSun May 07, 2023 11:31 amBBdoll3
Creamy Apple Cranberry ColeslawSun May 07, 2023 11:25 amBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For April 14, 2023Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:29 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 13, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:54 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 12, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:53 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 11, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:48 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 10, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:44 pmCindaLove
Blessed Resurrection DaySun Apr 09, 2023 4:57 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 9, 2023Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:53 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 8, 2023Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:50 pmCindaLove
Blessed Good Friday...Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:45 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 7, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:43 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 6, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:41 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 5, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:38 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 4, 2023Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:30 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 3, 2023Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:29 pmCindaLove
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff

Site Owner

Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! FQxHJH3
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! CZmvDwC
My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! E6DbMY4

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! 7OAuPzK

Go down
BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1427

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! Empty My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch!

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Now I found this video made by, Plumbella.  Lilsimsie suggested for us to check out in one of her own videos.  Anyway, my question is, can we create our own worlds by removing the premade lots and simmies and add our own like Plumbella has here? This is   cool

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! Dac5PpV

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! QINLBZs
CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Pisces Posts : 5390
https://simmersgarden.forumotion.com

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! Empty Re: My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:07 am
BBdoll3 wrote:Anyway, my question is, can we create our own worlds by removing the premade lots and simmies and add our own like Plumbella has here? This is   cool

Yes, of course. Just build or replace with new lots to your heart's desire...

Moderation
Moderation
Female

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! Empty Re: My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:25 pm
Oh..My..Gosh...!   bounce   I loaded Plumbella's world last nite/this morning and it's flat "AmAzInG"....

cheers  clapping  extrahappy  thumbsup  yay

Her lots are out of this world and they are full and beautiful.  Only thing, I'm not into all them BBy's and Pets roaming all around, but she does say we can replace with our own Simmies if we want. After looking at what she's created, gives me the desire to make My Own Sims 4 World.  I'm excited...

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 pm
That would be a good project for you... flower

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 am
Yep - and I already started...  dancer   I've cleared out hoods up to "Windenburg".  Loaded "Inland 1"  and my "Tiny Restraint" and a New Improve - Ripplings Bar.   cheers   Have been making a few changes in them and they are looking pretty good.  I could 'Never' be as good as Plumbella or Lilisimsie.  They are just amazing what they do to a lot.    I need to change my style, as I'm sort of plan in my builds.  I don't like much clutter, but looking at their lots, clutter is what makes them beautiful.  thumbsup   James has great lots also.  Anywhooo, it's gonna be a long project so I'll keep you updated.  

bed ...  Sleep  

BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:56 pm
You know what?  I was looking around Plumbella's World, and notice the lots I was reviewing (and in checking others), had sunken.  Inside, (example) kitchen cabinets, fridge, stove, and other parts of the house, etc., are like sunken as well.  When I click on them, they pop up to the surface.  I just sent her a note asking what could be the cause.  Not sure when I'll hear back.

You think I should try to reload her world?  Not sure what could be the issue.

This is what I was referring too...

My Save File || Every Sims 4 World Rebuilt From Scratch! 6oOSi1A

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:58 pm
Those adjustable cabinet/cupboards have been known to be glitchy. There have been so many issues with cabinets, columns, etc., after they put out new content and patches that it wouldn't be fair to say that it is her lots that are bad. Unless they are custom content cabinets, the problem is with the game being glitchy and who knows if they will fix any glitch...

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:38 am
Yeah, I know what you mean.  I'll just go fix them.  Oh, and I figured out what I'm gonna do about the worlds.  I'm gonna keep my primary Saves separate from my New World, Plumbella and Simsie's.

Yup,,, and I loaded Simsie's world also. giggle  She has pretty much left the lots that came with the game,  and added some of her own builds and lots of Simmies.  If you ask me, that's a bit - way too many simmies to play though.  scratch  Mad   I just may end up removing some of the original lots if she hasn't changed anything.  She said she did, but I'll see when I go in there.  Nevertheless, it's all really cool to see what others have created.  

Plumbella pretty much changes everything.  Gives the world her own wonderful flare.    thumbsup   Anyway, when I feel like playing their worlds, I'll just swap out my Saves folders.  Something "You" taught me a long time ago.   Cool    Remember?  extrahappy   I donno why I didn't think  scratch  of that before now rather than trying to 'rename' stuff.  That was a train wrack waiting to happen for sure... scratch  bounce  

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:01 pm
BBdoll3 wrote:Anyway, when I feel like playing their worlds, I'll just swap out my Saves folders.

Aw hunni, you don't need to swap out folders, you can add have more than one game in the sims 4. So you can just drop their slot files into your save folder and you're good to go! The days of having to swap game folders is over! extrahappy

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm
What you mean? Just leave Plumbella mixed up in my Saves?

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:50 pm
BBdoll3 wrote:What you mean?  Just leave Plumbella mixed up in my Saves?

Did you not know that you can have more than one saved game? This is a good feature of Sims 4 that was carried over from Sims 3. You can make separate, blank, new games that are their own game entirely - a clean slate, which is really good for households with multiple simmers. Because of this feature, you can play other simmers' save files if you choose, so if you want to play their "worlds" you can add them to your save folder with no problem and you will still have your game and theirs. No need to swap folders, that's with the Sims 2. You can make as many new different games as you want, as long as you have the room on your hard drive, of course.

Any time you want to make an additional new game, just click on the New Game button and create a family like you did before and when you save that game, you will still have your old game and then your new game. Any time you want to select a different game, select the Load button and a panel will pop up like the screenshot I sent you last night of all my games. It's really very easy.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:26 am
Yeah, I got a bunch of them, but I was thinking along the lines or 'knowing' which belong to whom. I've got a lot of Saved As too, which I should have just saved only once in the game. Now, if you look in the Saves folder there's tons of saves..

Thanks for the info.

CindaLove
CindaLove
Administration
Administration
Female

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:28 am
BBdoll3 wrote:Yeah, I got a bunch of them, but I was thinking along the lines or 'knowing' which belong to whom. I've got a lot of Saved As too, which I should have just saved only once in the game.  Now, if you look in the Saves folder there's tons of saves..

Thanks for the info.

The way I usually find something in a sea of files in my folders is one of two ways: one is to look at the date and time modified of the files and click the Arrange by: Date modified at the top to find them more easily (you need a copy of the files, [if you still have the original zip file. If you don't, redownload it]) and the other is place additional copy of the files in the folder and select keep both. The (1), (2),(3), etc., at the end of the files makes it easier to find those files. Hope that helps.

Moderation
Moderation
Female

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 am
thumbsup thanku

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum