Simmer's Garden
Getting back into Simming QydjrI1You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our X page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to all our Simmer's Gardeners with a birthday this month! We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Winter Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Blessed Resurrection DaySun Apr 14, 2024 5:03 pmCindaLove
Blessed Good FridayFri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For March 29, 2024Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 pmCindaLove
saying helloWed Jan 03, 2024 2:21 amBBdoll3
Happy New Year!Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:42 pmCindaLove
Merry Christmas!Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:17 pmCindaLove
Malaysia Whitley Black Widow ChallengeWed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 pmNancy01905
Daily Prayer For September 13, 2023Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:59 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For September 12, 2023Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:11 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For September 11, 2023Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:13 pmCindaLove
Just Dropping in to say, "Hello!"Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:33 pmBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For May 14, 2023Mon May 29, 2023 2:40 pmpoppy
Back after another HiatusFri May 26, 2023 11:39 pmBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For May 4, 2023Sun May 07, 2023 5:47 pmCindaLove
Fresh California Orange CakeSun May 07, 2023 11:31 amBBdoll3
Creamy Apple Cranberry ColeslawSun May 07, 2023 11:25 amBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For April 14, 2023Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:29 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 13, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:54 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 12, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:53 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 11, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:48 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 10, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:44 pmCindaLove
Blessed Resurrection DaySun Apr 09, 2023 4:57 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 9, 2023Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:53 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 8, 2023Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:50 pmCindaLove
Blessed Good Friday...Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:45 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 7, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:43 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 6, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:41 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 5, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:38 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 4, 2023Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:30 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 3, 2023Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:29 pmCindaLove
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff

Site Owner

Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
Getting back into Simming FQxHJH3
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
Getting back into Simming CZmvDwC
Getting back into Simming AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
Getting back into Simming 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
Getting back into Simming E6DbMY4

Getting back into Simming 7OAuPzK

Lilly LeClaire
Lilly LeClaire
Transitioned Treasure
Transitioned Treasure
Female

Leo Posts : 32

Getting back into Simming Empty Getting back into Simming

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
mickeywave Hi Everyone!

There's been a lot going on in my life and that has limited my free time and my Simming. Now, I have a little time off and ready to share with you my TS2 adventures. extrahappy

While browsing MTS, I found a couple neighborhoods that I've downloaded into my TS2 game. Years ago, I played The Sims Life Stores, a separate game. I wished that I could play it in my Sims 2 game. I tried to re-create it but not with much success. Then, a few weeks ago, I discovered the two neighborhood's, Four Corners (Riley Harlow's story) and Bitville (Vincent Moore's) story which had been re-created (Neighborhood, Houses and Sims) for downloading into TS2 games. cheers They were made by the "Hood Building Group". Their creations can be found at: MTS > Downloads > Sims 2 > Miscellaneous > Neighborhoods & CAS Screens > Neighborhoods and Worlds. I downloaded the main hoods but they can also be downloaded as sub-hoods.

I've been playing in both hoods. Most recently, I've been playing with the Sinclair family in Four Corners. Ashley and Waring Sinclair are married. She's a Romance Sim and he's a Fortune Sim. She's an adult and he's and elder. They lived in a small house on Hyacinth Circle. Actually, all the houses in Four Corners are on Hyacinth. So, since I'm unable to find Ashley her LTW in the Music career, I decide it would be nice to add another member to the family which should work wonderfully in their small two bedroom house. So, Ashley and Waring "Try for Baby". First try. Lullaby. So, remember that "add a member" to the family, well, Ashley had twins! A boy and a girl. Both with fair skin (either Skin #1 or #2 which I can have difficultly telling apart on my computer), brown hair and green eyes. Guess Waring, an elder, had brown hair before it turned gray since Ashley's hair is blonde. Because a baby name book I have says that the name Sinclair is of French origin, I decided to use "French" names for the kids, so say welcome to son, Andre and daughter, Aimee. Sorry, can't add the correct accents marks with this format. Poor Waring. He keeps forgetting to do what I put up in his queue. Good thing they have a butler or the twins would be waiting for diaper changes a lot longer. The twins will be transitioning to toddlers when I return to play. It's time. bounce

While Ashley was pregnant, I turned the guest bedroom into a nursery. It's all done in lady bug decorations: the wall, the carpet, the curtains, the crib bedding, the changing table, and even the bouncinator, downloaded from Honeywell on MTS. After I did this, a very pregnant Ashley was sleeping and her thought bubble had a lady bug in it with a big red X across it. Guess she didn't like my decorating style. Still I like it with it's red and white lady bug theme with black and yellow accents. So, the nursery stayed. The Waring's decided to build a new house on the same lot, and yes the new nursery is decorated in lady bugs. I'm thinking Ashley will get use to it. Since I have lady bug decorated toddler beds, it will stay decorated with lady bugs until the twins transition to children and then they will get separate bedrooms with new decor and without lady bugs. confetti

Now here is an interesting thing I noticed. Just across the street from the Warings live Ethan and Mission Stardust. They also have a set of twins, a boy and a girl who received the names Royal and Chrystal because I thought they went well with the Stardust surname. Now, they have the same fair skin, brown hair and green eyes as the Sinclair twins. Hmmmmmm. A bit of a mystery. scratch

I hope you are enjoying your Sims 2, 3 or 4 game(s). And, Merry Christmas wishes to all of you. :noel:

Lilly flower

Lilly  flower
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Broomhilda
Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:35 pmBroomhilda
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Lilly glad you are back to Sims2 simming lol..can't wait to see what you are doing with your game.. goodpost
Lilly LeClaire
Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:58 amLilly LeClaire
Thanks Broomhilda!

I'm enjoying myself.  It's generally a lot more interesting than watching most TV shows.   Smile   The Sinclair twins transitioned to toddlers while I played last night.  And, of course, they both got make-overs.  Surprisingly, they play the Charisma Rabbits spontaneously.  I'll have to check, but maybe they have playful natures;  Andre is a Taurus and Aimee is an Aries.  Both have already learned to talk and learned a nursery rhyme.  And, Waring is not having as much trouble with toddler care as he had with infant care.  Did some looking at Toddler Toys and found a lady bug themed toy box--Ashley will be thrilled.   Smile

Merry Christmas!  Lilly   flower
BBdoll3
Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:24 amBBdoll3
Thanks for the update Lilly! Looking forward to more exciting adventures with your sims! cheers
Lilly LeClaire
Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:54 amLilly LeClaire
thanx BBdoll!

I am hoping to play some more later today.   cheers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum