Simmer's Garden
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hGFrbBh.png]You must be registered and logged in to download and to access links and special content.
Welcome to Simmer's Garden! Like our Facebook page, follow our X page, and Tumblr page to stay informed with all our latest important notifications... Happy birthday to all our Simmer's Gardeners with a birthday this month! We hope you have your best birthdays ever! Winter Blessings to you!

Be Encouraged Today
Latest topics
Blessed Resurrection DaySun Apr 14, 2024 5:03 pmCindaLove
Blessed Good FridayFri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For March 29, 2024Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 pmCindaLove
saying helloWed Jan 03, 2024 2:21 amBBdoll3
Happy New Year!Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:42 pmCindaLove
Merry Christmas!Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:17 pmCindaLove
Malaysia Whitley Black Widow ChallengeWed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 pmNancy01905
Daily Prayer For September 13, 2023Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:59 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For September 12, 2023Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:11 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For September 11, 2023Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:13 pmCindaLove
Just Dropping in to say, "Hello!"Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:33 pmBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For May 14, 2023Mon May 29, 2023 2:40 pmpoppy
Back after another HiatusFri May 26, 2023 11:39 pmBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For May 4, 2023Sun May 07, 2023 5:47 pmCindaLove
Fresh California Orange CakeSun May 07, 2023 11:31 amBBdoll3
Creamy Apple Cranberry ColeslawSun May 07, 2023 11:25 amBBdoll3
Daily Prayer For April 14, 2023Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:29 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 13, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:54 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 12, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:53 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 11, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:48 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 10, 2023Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:44 pmCindaLove
Blessed Resurrection DaySun Apr 09, 2023 4:57 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 9, 2023Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:53 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 8, 2023Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:50 pmCindaLove
Blessed Good Friday...Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:45 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 7, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:43 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 6, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:41 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 5, 2023Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:38 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 4, 2023Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:30 pmCindaLove
Daily Prayer For April 3, 2023Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:29 pmCindaLove
Staff Online
Simmer’s Garden Staff

Site Owner

Simmer’s Garden Creator

Affiliates
BBdoll3's New World! FQxHJH3
Forumotion Affiliates
Disclaimer
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc., and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Like & Follow Us
BBdoll3's New World! CZmvDwC
BBdoll3's New World! AHyEfai
Latest Releases
*Click Pics*
BBdoll3's New World! 3NTpK5T
**Free**
Updated
December 2018
BBdoll3's New World! E6DbMY4

BBdoll3's New World! 7OAuPzK

BBdoll3
BBdoll3
Moderation
Moderation
Female

Scorpio Posts : 1427

BBdoll3's New World! Empty BBdoll3's New World!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well, I've taken on the challenge of creating My Own New World for Sims 4...    extrahappy  It's a lot of work trying to decide which of my own lots to add, and some are my favs from others that I've downloaded - with a few of my own touches added.  I'm adding all of my Simmies that I've created and enjoy playing, and some Simmies come from friends creations.  I still have a ways to go, but once in a while I'll go back to change something I don't like, or have found isn't working.

This is an exciting project and I'll be sharing with anyone who is interested when it's completed.  Some lots will have cc's from TSR and some will have just what comes from the game.  Some lots I like and may keep, but make renovations like I always do.  I will leave a few lots vacant for you to add your own favorite Sims if you want and there may be a lot that has nothing where you can add your own favorite creation.

This is what my Hoods look like so far.  Some are completed, and others I'm still working on.  I'll keep you posted!  thumbsup  Select the "Spoiler" below to see what I have so far.   Keep in mind, things just may change from what you see now.  I am always finding new things to add or take away...  Enjoy and thanks for your interest!   mickeywave

Spoiler:

BBdoll3's New World! Dac5PpV

BBdoll3's New World! QINLBZs
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

CindaLove
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:04 pmCindaLove
thumbsup clapping Awesome! confetti yay
SeptemberSimsForum
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:30 amSeptemberSimsForum
Wow, this is a grand scale project! Looks impressive! iluvit
BBdoll3
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:12 amBBdoll3
Thanks!  I'm having fun creating it.  extrahappy confetti thumbsup
BBdoll3
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:15 amBBdoll3
Hello Friends!  I've been sorta out of commission for a while.  Haven't been feeling too good, and have been working on my New World here and there.  Jumped on for a while yesterday, maybe day before.   Can't remember which day is which any more, but anywho when I was checking my lots, bulldozing some and replacing them cuz I didn't like how they worked for my simmies.  Dag gone if I didn't notice that some of my sims didn't have the clothes on that I gave them.  Either their tops were missing, or pants, and shoes...  scratch  Was trying to remember what Cinda said about "missing" stuff, but I check my Mods and they are all seem to be in my panels, and it does come up asking to select for mods when I log on. 

I think it happened after I loaded that University pack.  Then stuff what missing...  groan groan  I just put more clothes on them.  Not even gonna worry about it .  I'm just about done.  Don't think I'm gonna do anything in Uni, as there's not much to build there.  I'm gonna do another walk thru, so figure I'll be all done by next week with what I wanna do.  Ohhhh, just remembered.  I haven't really done anything in that has the Mermaids.  I think I've only played (1) family, and that was only for a hot second.

Okay, I'm going to bed.  It's way in the early morning and I'm pooped.  Blessings my friends!

mickeywave
CindaLove
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:47 pmCindaLove
BBdoll3 wrote:Hello Friends!  I've been sorta out of commission for a while.  Haven't been feeling too good, and have been working on my New World here and there. 

I can understand that, it's been a "buggy" winter so far. Hope you feel better soon!

BBdoll3 wrote:Dag gone if I didn't notice that some of my sims didn't have the clothes on that I gave them.  Either their tops were missing, or pants, and shoes...  scratch
I think it happened after I loaded that University pack.  Then stuff what missing...  groan groan  I just put more clothes on them.  Not even gonna worry about it. 

The same thing happened to me after the last Uni update. Never fails, they fix a few things with their updates but mess up a lot. I've been trying desperately to package my sims but now the game won't let me properly assign relationships to my cloned sims like it used to and when I put those clones in a lot it won't let me access buy mode or the gallery (the buttons are grayed out) or even save because it claims "game loading in progress".  I'm so frustrated that I will probably just upload the sims I made under the cracked game name I'm using... I'm so disgusted, the Sims 4 is such a crapola of a game to be so "advanced"...   unhappydance
BBdoll3
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:51 pmBBdoll3
Wow!   bounce  That's messed up for real.  Yes it is very frustrated.  I'm thinking maybe before I even load Origin or Sims 4 to just remove my Mods.  Log on then back out and reload them.  Just to be safe.  If you're having issues, I know there's a problem.  I was thinking scratch  it was just Me..  I know from now own when ever I load a new pack, I will remove my mods. 
CindaLove
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:15 pmCindaLove
BBdoll3 wrote:Wow!   bounce  That's messed up for real.  Yes it is very frustrated.  I'm thinking maybe before I even load Origin or Sims 4 to just remove my Mods.  Log on then back out and reload them.  Just to be safe.  If you're having issues, I know there's a problem.  I was thinking scratch  it was just Me..  I know from now own when ever I load a new pack, I will remove my mods. 

Well, the thing is, I did remove my Mods folder before I even launched Origin (I have Origin disabled at startup for that reason, to prevent auto updates [and because it's a memory hog]) Whatever the last "bug fix" update was, it made things quite topsy-turvey...  scratch bounce
BBdoll3
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:02 pmBBdoll3
Yeah, same here.  I did disable my Origin on my Start Up page like you suggested, but when I log on, then I see the update thing at times.  Then when log on to my Sims and they have updates it starts running.  My sims update start when I first log on the the game.  Never know when exactly they are gonna update.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum